Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Sunday Fun

Went to Tammi of Tammi's World this Sunday. Had a great time feasting on jambalaya and apple pie, while watching football, and the Packers NOT get beat....Oh yeah, they weren't playing.

So I had a Pampered Chef catalog with me that Tammi was paging through. Would you believe the following quotes actually came out of her mouth, "I don't think I need any more kitchen gadgets." and later, "I need to back off, I've got too many kitchen gadgets." ??!! I even have three witnesses!

To put this in the proper perspective, you have to re-read the end of her post from 05-19-05. You see Tammi has two addictions in life (that I know of) candles and kitchen gadgets! I can only assume the 12 step program Teresa of Technicalities suggested has worked OR she was deathly ill Sunday. Hmmmm, she looked okay....

| | Pre Haloscan 0

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?