Tuesday, October 04, 2005

KISS OF DEATH

Would you believe Beloved Husband has started calling me the "Kiss of Death"??!! He's very obnoxious about it, too!

Also, hard to imagine, but Tammi of Tammi's World has threatened my very life if I pick-up any of her precious Bucs for Fantasy Football??!!

All because I picked Cadillac Williams this week and he not only dropped from averaging over 100 yards/game to a measly 13 total yards, but he also suffered another injury! Why should they think that was MY fault??

Also, I dropped Michael Pittman prior to game time and he had an awesome game!

Then Monday night, I quit watching the Packer game at halftime, and they came back to within a field goal. Beloved Husband was nice enough to wake me up so I could watch Favre's comeback. However, when I got in front of the TV, the Packers turned the ball over on downs and lost!

Nope, I just don't understand this 'Kiss of Death' thing.

However, I do think I'll be picking up some Bears, Lions, and Vikings this week in Fantasy Football. Wait...nah, the Vikings are bad enough all on their own - they don't need my help!

| | Pre Haloscan 0

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?