Thursday, August 25, 2005

PILLOW TALK!

While in MN, I was given a feather pillow to sleep on. I can't remember the last time I used an actual feather pillow. Beloved Husband doesn't like feather pillows that can poke through and stab him.

I couldn't believe how comfortable it was! My head just sank into the pillow. Comparatively, all those foam pillows, etc. are as hard as a rock! I fell in love with the feather pillow.

Upon our return home, I immediately went out and purchased a feather pillow. I have never slept better.

So what's the general consensus? Real feathers or fake stuff, like styrofoam for pillows? Anybody know of something as soft as feathers, but without the threat of being poked? (Get your minds out of the gutter!)

| | Pre Haloscan 0

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?