Friday, June 17, 2005

TNT-T (Second Installment)

More quotes from the Tammi's World get together a few weekends ago...

To start things off...since he thought he was free and clear...

"I feel pretty and witty and gay...and you can quote me!" Little Joe of Little Joe's Soapbox

"I'm going to score some of Tammi's Mexican manicotti!" Graumagus of FrizzenSparks

"I have a really nice pit." Tammi

"You go ahead and ride that." T1G of Drunken Wisdom

"I will eat all the nuts." T1G
"You like Sissy's nuts?" T1G
"Technically, they're mine." Tammi

"Add wood right!" Little Joe

"Would you like a butt-ride?" Little Joe
"You bounce around - its better than Disneyland!" Anathematized1 of Rivers of Blood
"She sits on my butt while I flex." Little Joe

"I put spice in his life and I make his head explode." Tammi
"You like making heads explode, Tammi?" TNT

"I'm damp." Tammi

"I heard it was nasty; I had to try it!" Anathematized1

Gee, that takes care of ONE page of notes. I think I have 3 or 4 more. We were on quite a roll!!



| | Pre Haloscan 12

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?