Wednesday, March 09, 2005

DIM-WITTED DRIVER DIATRIBE

I had an "incident" last week that left me speechless. (I know, me speechless!!) I couldn't even swear at the other driver. All I could do was stare with mouth my hanging wide open.

Okay, here is the scenario. I approach a stoplight to intersection below. It is red. If you click on the picture, you will see I am the "black X" car, the blood red vehicle is the incompetent, a***hole other driver.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

I need to go straight so I am parked in the outside lane, not blocking the access road, as POLITE drivers do. (There are 2 cars in front of me, as shown in the picture waiting for the light.)

Mr "MILK" (that was his personalized license plate) in his full sized truck comes racing up next to me in the inside lane, pulls in front of me (at an angle because he is too big to fit between me and the cars in front of me) to wait for the light. He is now blocking both of the lanes to turn or go straight AND the access road! I can only assume he was late for the milking the cows, as he was in such a hurry.

So what is your most demented driver story?

| | Pre Haloscan 8

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?